Monday, December 21, 2015

December 12 of 12

I'm still here. Still fucking around. Here are some pik-it-ures for no reason. It was a Saturday. I took these pictures on the 12th but am just now getting around to posting them. WIN and immediate FAIL. But pics are forever (if you back them up three times in three different places like I do).


1. Saturday morning coffee.


2. Ryan had to work at noon so we did our weekly grocery shop first thing in the morning. 


3. I uploaded this photo because I was backing up photos and forgot that I hadn't posted anything from this trip Ryan and I took in the summer. We rode over 300km in 3 days with just a messenger bag each. We stayed at a hostel and a motel along the way. We encountered freezing cold temps, RAIN and sweltering heat in the span of less than 3 days. The picture shows how we basically fucked both our bikes. Ryan had to rebuild his bottom bracket and mine was relegated to being hung up for nearly two months while he rebuilt almost my entire drive train. Don't do this folks. Just because the gravel trail was a more direct route doesn't mean you should take it. OOPS!


4. WORK WORK WORK. Being self-employed and working from my living room means there's no routine so I just work when Ryan works. 


5. This has become my favourite go-to. Rice cake, smashed avocado, tomato and vegan Daiya cheese.


6. It's been awhile. It took about 18 months to complete my one sleeve and we are about 1/2 way through the new sleeve. This was recent work.


7. I went out to do some errands. Hitting up the B.Barn because PEANUT butter.


8. We've been shopping at a produce wholesaler. It means at least 2 stops for groceries and this place is cash and carry with very limited opening hours. However, hauls like the one seen is usually 40-50 dollars. It's insanely cheap. Being that we do almost all our own cooking as vegans this is an awesome place for us.


9. I snuck a short 45minutes on the bike. I wanted to get outside but didn't have much time to spare in the day.


10. Another shot from the rollers


11. Ah, my other daily obsession. I eat this most days. It may look healthy but my peanut butter to apple ratio makes it more meal-like than snack-like. We're talking like a 1:3 apple to peanut butter ratio. 


12. I wish this one came out better but the photo kept crashing my phone! Fish-eye + Ferret = SUPER ADORBS!

2 comments:

Due to low life spam monkeys I am forced to moderate comments and I hate it (But I hate spam monkeys more)