Friday, February 27, 2015

Things you may find interesting. Or not. It's yours to decide.

Here's something curious and weird for a change. Regretfully, I don't remember who I stole this from since I found it in my drafts folder and I'm not sure how long ago I started it. I had to dig into the vault for some of these pics.



1. Four names that people call me other than my real name:

1. Scully (duh)
2. Sweets/Sweetness (Ryan's pet name for me and yes there is a diabetes reference)
3. scullybum, scully-doo, fartybum, skfuckybum, sculls/skulls. Honestly anything that doesn't resemble my first name. I don't think this counts as 1.
4. astrowench. From a long LONG time ago.

2. Four jobs I’ve had: (that aren't my career of choice at present)

Nobody volunteered to be Goldilocks so guess who had to step up?
1. Teaching English in Taiwan
2. Working in an outdoors store selling camping equipment
3. Gift shop in the Holiday Inn (this was my first job I ever had. I was 14 and minimum wage was $6.45/h)
4. Coffee whore at Second Cup in Alberta


3. Four movies I’ve watched more than once:

1. High Fidelity (my all time favourite movie)
2. Edward Scissorhands (my runner up all time favourite movie)
3. Rocky Horror Picture Show (my 3rd place all time favourite movie)
4. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer tied with A Christmas Story (because best Christmas movies EVER) again I'm squeezing 2 in.

It seems I don't like anything current...

4. Four books I’d recommend:

1. Catcher in the Rye  (because I've always been somewhat damaged)
3. Oh She Glows Cookbook Does a cookbook count?

5. Four places I’ve lived:

Climbed a small hill in Alberta
1. Hsin Chu, Taiwan
2. Red Deer, Alberta (asshole of the province)
3. Hamilton, Ontario. Countless times and locations (and currently) 
4. Toronto for a brief period of time








6. Four places I’ve visited:

Only FOUR!? 

Yeah, we went there.
1. Texas (had to throw a place that wasn't in Asia on there)
2. India
3. Bangkok
4. Tokyo 









7. Four things I prefer not to eat:

1. Meat  
2. Dairy 
3. Eggs
4. Gluten (I guess this is less of a preference and more of a necessity)

8. Four of my favorite foods:

1. Peanut Butter
2. BEANS (all kinds and in all ways, I adore beans)
3. Chocolate. Even milk chocolate. I'm a vegan but chocolate doesn't count ;)
4. Kale smoothies (yes, I'm THAT person every single morning, go ahead and judge me)






9. Four TV shows I watch

1. Biggest Loser (great mindless entertainment on the trainer)
2. Bachelor/Bachelorette (Okay, this is a guilty pleasure of not just mine but mine and Ryan's. BELIEVE IT)
3. Walking Dead 
4. 2 Broke Girls, New Girl and Grey's Anatomy (I'm cheating again and putting 3. Love setting these up while I'm on the bike)

10. Four things I’m looking forward to this year: 

The already completed arm.
1. Not fucking winter
2. Attempting to race again
3. A little bike touring trip with Ryan.
4. progress on my other arm (tattoo sleeve)














11. Four things I’m always saying:

1. I'm sorry I farted and it's bad. (verbatim) TRUTH!! Maybe it's all those beans....
2. Turn the volume down  (....because  sensory overload)
3. I feel sick
4. People are the worst kind of people (I owe the credit of that term to a very old and smart friend)

Feel free to copy and paste this! It's entertaining to write and read.
Sorry to whomever I stole it from!
Oh well.
Fuck it. 

4 comments:

  1. This was fun! It inspired me to do my own version.

    The sleeve is looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Totally going to copy this into my own blog. Need to kickstart my writing again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!!! The Bachelor/Bachelorette is great television, and I totally believe you because Jesse watches it with me, He was asking all fall when the new season would be on, and he takes the time to find snarky recaps on the internet and send them to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fun and OK, I'm doing it!
    Also, I LOVE green smoothies and peanut butter.
    Actually, I remember you and your peanut butter at CWD,FFL!

    ReplyDelete

Due to low life spam monkeys I am forced to moderate comments and I hate it (But I hate spam monkeys more)