Friday, March 21, 2014

In the podcast business - mental aspects of racing

Ryan started a podcast and he's pretty fucking good at it.

Tonight and probably many more times I get the pleasure of joining in. We talked about the mental aspects of racing and how crappy I am at it. It's something I'm very aware of and something Ryan is very good at managing within himself.

This is the race medal holder I made for Ryan for Christmas that we talk about in the podcast

I didn't swear once which is shocking. See? I actually can be a normal human. That's not to say that I didn't almost swear many times. You can bring your kids around, I don't always have a dirty mouth.

There's an RSS feed over on the right that takes you to his podcast or follow the link here to his blogpost and have a listen.

2 comments:

  1. You both have really nice sounding voices. In terms of personalities...I am very much like your husband and my husband is very much like you. I think we'd have fun having a drink together if we ever found ourselves in the same place at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm listening and you're right - he has a great voice for this!
    I smile at "Christine." Never think of you as Christine...
    And - excuse me - good enough for what?
    I think you're amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Due to low life spam monkeys I am forced to moderate comments and I hate it (But I hate spam monkeys more)