As per usual... see side bar over to the "passenger side" (If you know me, you'll know what that means) for previous months 12 of 12's.
Man I'm so lazy with blogging these days. It's not like I have nothing to write about, just no time to write it.
1. Start the day off right, coffee in hand.
2. It's Friday. Jeans and five fingers it is.
3. Site change day at my desk, I have no shame.
4. Somehow at some point during the morning I noticed I was unplugged from my infusion set. I didn't know how long I was out for but I still set a 150% temp basal rate for a few hours. Turns out I needed much more than that but it still helped.
5. High BG? hard-boiled eggs for lunch.
6. ...and coffee.
7. Not a pretty number at all but at least they're consistent!
8. Went home to do a bit of freelance work for a client.
9. Meal replacement sample. Black dots are chia seeds.
10. Spun out the day on my trainer. Normally very boring but today?.....
11. ...today I got to watch a wall get built while creating my puddle of sweat. The floor joists that were supporting the two floors above were being held up by only a few nails. It's a wonder this house is still standing. I feel much better now.
12. Some fridge poetry my room mate left along with magnet man doing some sort of magnet yoga.
More blog posts to come, now only if I could find a couple more hours in the day to write them...