these days are still some of my favourite every month.
1. So I got in another bike crash with my mountain bike. I am not going into detail about it because I realize it might upset some people. So I need to start my day with 400mg of Ibuprophen. I will be okay. It was the torso sized rock that broke my fall that won't be (If I ever see that rock again!!). Please don't worry!
2. Lately my morning commute has been UTTERLY awful. Like this, the entire way to work. It's taken me well over an hour and I'm going crazy.
3. Himalayan salt candle. Good vibes
4. Advil and Amethyst, it's gotta help right? sort of? hoogy boogy?
5. Music on my iphone. Only the best for when I need it.
6. Later that night after a very painful visit to the chiropractor I thought it would be a good thing to get out and go for a walk. I haven't been able to move very much all week.
7. My friend got some pics of the damage.
8. This is the worst of the fall on my lower back/hip. Nothing is broken thankfully. Just some seriously bruised and swollen muscles. I narrowly missed smashing my CGM. I want to say it looks worse than it feels but it truly feels like I got hit by a bus. I've got some bruised/broken ribs. BUT, no head smash which would have made this recovery horrible. Also, I can't believe I am putting my ugly tattoo out there on the internet. I plan on getting a cover-up done one of these days. A word of advice? Don't get tattoos at 17 yrs old.
9. Just a cute restaurant on the corner.
10. If you walk up and down this one street in Hamilton there are plaques embedded in the concrete sidewalks. Every few squares there is a new one and if you start at one end and walk down one side of the street and up the other it creates a story.
11. I don't eat Subway because of the gluten but someone I know adores the place.
12. Graffiti. Or Art? cute, none-the-less.