Well this month is different. We cycled all day Saturday the 11th. Sunday was a boring day of breaking down camp and then driving home. Then feeling super sick all evening and through the night.
So here are lots of pictures from our day of cycling. Some of these pics will be repeated in tomorrows ride recap so don't enjoy them too much ;)
1. our piles of carbs and other stuff
2. Andy and Jeff just outside of Ithaca
3. Just Jeff
4. Stopped for a beeg check
5. Flying down a hill. Look at that face! He's loving it.
6. This is the second picture I have of Jeff making this face
7. Jeff and Andy
8. I was trying to take a picture of Lenny but at 31km/h it maybe wasn't the best decision
9. Jeff and Andy (again)
10. Best coffee shop!
11. these pictures are out of order
12. Stopped at a park beside the lake. Jeff and Andy had a friendly competition to try and hit the dead fish floating in on the waves with rocks.
13. Yeah, I'll buy the hand written one
14. It was so cool to see this actually turned out
15. figuring out the rest of the way around the lake
16. Nice picture of Lenny
17. the trash from everything we consumed and all the testing we did
18. Stuffing our faces with GF pesto rice pasta
19. Followed by some GF s'mores!!
20. What makes regular s'mores better? PEANUT BUTTER!
21. Necessary tent supplies