Friday, June 15, 2012

June 12 of 12

See sidebar for previous 12 of 12's


1. I slept in my compression socks. Probably not the smartest thing to do but my legs were tight like rocks from Sunday's 96mile ride. I adore Injinji toe socks!


2. This is what got me laughing first thing in the morning. Céline's post about learning to kick while swimming. Go read it if you need a laugh. Sorry Céline, I'm not laughing at your expense it's just the way you wrote it had me bursting out in laughter.


3. Is it just me that is really annoyed and sickened that they now advertise on fresh fruit? I mean, with the barcode scanner thing and all. C'mon.


4. My friend forgot to give me the "on my way" warning text in the morning for carpool and I rushed out of the house with my flip flops on. These are my summer "slippers" and all around footwear. Flopping around the office was a little awkward. Have you ever tried to walk in flip flops and NOT make noise? Not an easy thing to do.


5. Hello blue tubing. :)


6. I arrived home to find this on my porch. My awesome mum was at my house helping to get it ready to be listing well I was at work. She decided my house needed more selling flare. It sure is cute, I'll give her that much.


7. My mum left me with a whole bunch of instructions. She also left me with this. I got down on my hands and knees to rub this stuff into the wood floor. Every last square inch. It really makes my floors look amazing. I sure do hate how nice my house looks right now.


8. Who the ... is this guy?! This is one of my best friends from high school who I haven't seen in 7 years because he's been gallivanting the world and living in tropical places. He is still pretty jet lagged in this picture but I'm over the moon to get to hang out with him again.


9. I'm still working on my cycling glove tan, it's only the beginning of the season yet.


10. Just messing around


11. Some graffiti. Is it still called graffiti when it's carved into the metal cap? Either way, teenage angst and the obligatory picture on every wall. Yes, you might get the song stuck in your head. It's in mine right now.


12. Probably not the best thing to eat before bed. I absolutely LOVE this Greek yogurt. It's so thick and creamy. I don't like the sugary flavoured ones. To me yogurt is supposed to taste tangy not sweet. I eat this stuff by the container. Straight up with a spoon. 

That's it, see you next month.

3 comments:

  1. Love it! BTW, they started selling Australian yoghurt at my supermarket. If you like tangy, you should give it a try. (It's not very thick, though.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm. Greek yogurt = the best. As long as it's not the fat-free crap. I like adding to it though... sometimes honey and banana, sometimes almond slivers, etc.

    Also, what kind of infusion set comes with blue tubing??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are the Orbit 90 infusion sets. They're pretty awesome but have their downfalls too.
      http://www.orbitinfusionsets.com/
      I get them through www.diabetesdepot.ca

      Delete

Due to low life spam monkeys I am forced to moderate comments and I hate it (But I hate spam monkeys more)