See sidebar for previous months
1. I was sitting in my living room drinking coffee before a 100km charity ride. The sun was striking sexy bitch in a way that made me need to photograph it.
2. Two nights earlier I had finally dedicated some time to re-assembling my bike after being apart and boxed. Then I spent 2 hours cleaning it. So after the pretty sunlight picture I took this.
3. After the ride at the cafe. This is probably the most brilliant idea I've seen and can't believe more places don't do it. Instead of ice they use coffee ice cubes! genius!
4. These cycling shoes ROCK THE SHIT!!!
5. Driving home after the ride.
6. Chilling out on the bench in my backyard. Much needed relaxation.
7. Still laying on the bench and feeling rather..... weird.
8. Flowers in my backyard make me happy.
9. Tax return came back.
10. Later in the evening I stopped off at Starbucks before heading to the lake. The sign on one of the bathrooms pisses me off. Someone is stealing soap? come on idiots!
11. Messing around with my iphone at night.
12. More messing around with my iphone. Very strange and shitty quality pictures but I took this and it was really dark. Can you see the ducklings? I guess they're "geeslings". Whatevs, They're cute.
That would make 12. I know there were a lot of pictures related to cycling but what can I say... I love riding bikes.