Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Canadian DOC

CANDY GAL (Can-D-Gal) Get it!?

It has come to my attention that us Canucks are often looking for more of us.

When I chose my blog name, I did so with the intentions that I would be easily recognized for 3 things. I'm Canadian, I'm a chick and I have diabetes. I wanted to find more Canadians. Both bloggers, fellow 'betes folks as well as cycling and running buddies. All three things not required together to be my friend but one or all of them are awesome!

I separated all my CDOC blogs and put them in their own blogroll. I am determined to find more though!

Do you blog about diabetes? Are you Canadian?
drop me a line or a comment. I'd love to showcase that there are more Canadian mmols out there! I could be the place to go to find us.

6 comments:

  1. Well, you know about me, I'm not new but I thought I would still show some LOVE...like a true Canadian Dmama blogger! YOU ROCK :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! BTW you do rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do I count?

    Just kidding... I know you already have me. But if I ever get to come home, I want to be moved to my rightful place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see you already have me listed but I wanted to let you know that this is a cool post! I liked that you've created a separate list for us Canucks. Kind of nice to read about things going on for Canadians with D!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am close to Canada! Does that count? BTW, drove by The Spanked Puppy the other day and couldn't help but think of you. LOL. :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to low life spam monkeys I am forced to moderate comments and I hate it (But I hate spam monkeys more)