Isn't it strange how things can come and go in fads?
This Versatile Blogger Award went around at precisely this time last year. Last November!
So here we go again! The last time I did this I wrote about 7 random facts about me. They are all still pretty accurate too. I am still TERRIFIED of spiders. I don't carry two BG meters anymore because I stopped using my link meter. Yes, I still snort and drool when I get excited. I still absolutely HATE TV and radio because of the forced advertisements. My sense of smell is way too strong and I'm far more of an introvert. Lastly, still loving my vegetarianism of 13 years. So it looks like I need to come up with 7 MORE random facts about me. Shouldn't be too hard, I'm weird.
There are 4 things that you must do in order to accept this award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
3. Pass the award on to 12 bloggers you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic
4. Notify your nominees
THANKS Lindsay :)
7 random things that you hopefully don't already know,
1. I played softball for 9 years and I was never very good at it. The best part was the last game I ever played. I was about 16 years old, it was the last inning of the championship game and we were on the field with 2 outs already. I was sick and in center field. I caught the fly ball that won us the championship. I still remember to this day looking in my glove and seeing that ball and being totally shocked. That was the only championship I ever made it to. It was then that I decided to quit. Quit on a good note right? It's the only trophy I ever kept.
3. I really love baths and hot tubs. The bathtub I have at my house sucks and I can't get my bath fixes. Luckily I have a close friend with an outdoor hot tub. BEST thing ever! Especially in the snow with sore muscles.
4. I am notorious for throwing things in the garbage (um, #2?). I recently threw out a whole bunch of fabric grocery bags because I had a cupboard over-flowing with them. I have an obsession with empty clean spaces. Clutter makes me agitated and causes me to just... throw it out, even if it's something that isn't garbage. I blame it on my mother. Yep, that's right mum, you know I got this from you!
|April 2011. Getting my dreads chopped off|
It is now March 2012 and I still haven't cut my hair!!
6. My dog was an abandoned street puppy in Taiwan that I took in and brought back to Canada. I'm not totally sure what breed he is, the vet told me Australian Shepherd/Border Collie but I call him "Taiwanese dumb-dumb". He's SUPER cute but not very smart. I always attribute that to the fact that he was left for dead in a rice paddy as a puppy and wasn't able to fend for himself. He was near death when we found him. I think he suffered brain damage. True story, the being left in the rice paddy for dead, maybe not the brain damage. I use that as an excuse, even if it might not be true. I don't want to believe that my little furball is dumb as shit. I love him anyway though!
That's all I got! 7 random things wasn't easy to come up with. The longer I write this blog the less random things about me that nobody knows.
I hope you don't mind but I'm not going to tag anyone. I'd LOVE to tag a few people but I don't want to make anybody feel like they are obligated to do this.
Thanks again Lindsay, this kept my mind busy for a little while.