As per usual, check side bar for previous months 12 of 12's.
HERE WE GO!
1. *glug*glug*glug* We get some snow and I go through this stuff right fast. I would like to brag that my windshield washer fluid reservoir holds an entire jug. *wink*
2. Drove to Guelph to visit my sister, bro-in-law and kids. I haven't seen them in over a month and that makes my life less happy.
3. Oh the difficulty of potty training.
4. She wanted to put on her princess dress and dance around.
5. We went to the book store which conveniently had a Starbucks. I needed coffee bad and I love holiday cups. I also love the new Blonde roast.
6. At the book store waiting for my sis
7. Mister Awesome!
8. Major low blood sugar. Like awful sweaty shaky sneak attack low. Looking into an almost empty bottle of Dex.
9. I sat on the floor in my kitchen in front of my pantry. I had my jacket and scarf on because I was supposed to be leaving the house but my low forced me to delay. As my BG started to come up the potato chips never stood a chance. I felt ill for the rest of the night.
10. I've been suffering through some constant persistent migraines that have been going on for a week. I alternate between these two pain killers every 3 hours.
11. Three words: NEW COFFEE MAKER
12. What's a new coffee maker without a fresh new fancy bag of beans?
THANKS FOR VIEWING!