Wednesday, February 15, 2012

February 12 of 12

Better late than never right?

As per usual, check side bar for previous months 12 of 12's.

HERE WE GO!


1.  *glug*glug*glug* We get some snow and I go through this stuff right fast. I would like to brag that my windshield washer fluid reservoir holds an entire jug. *wink*


2. Drove to Guelph to visit my sister, bro-in-law and kids. I haven't seen them in over a month and that makes my life less happy.


3. Oh the difficulty of potty training.


4. She wanted to put on her princess dress and dance around.


5. We went to the book store which conveniently had a Starbucks. I needed coffee bad and I love holiday cups. I also love the new Blonde roast.


6. At the book store waiting for my sis


7. Mister Awesome!


8. Major low blood sugar. Like awful sweaty shaky sneak attack low. Looking into an almost empty bottle of Dex.


9. I sat on the floor in my kitchen in front of my pantry. I had my jacket and scarf on because I was supposed to be leaving the house but my low forced me to delay. As my BG started to come up the potato chips never stood a chance. I felt ill for the rest of the night.


10. I've been suffering through some constant persistent migraines that have been going on for a week. I alternate between these two pain killers every 3 hours.


11. Three words: NEW COFFEE MAKER


12. What's a new coffee maker without a fresh new fancy bag of beans?

THANKS FOR VIEWING!

5 comments:

  1. Dear Scully,

    Please email me your mailing address and let me know if you have a coffee grinder. I love my Starbucks coffee, but I think you need to try some other coffee beans from the coffee culture capitol of America. That's all. :)

    Oh, and your new coffee maker looks beautiful. (&I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes the holiday cups.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also am loving the new blonde roast. so, so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. get you completely and totally!
    4. little girls never, EVER need an excuse for a princess dress
    5. got one of those cups the other day and didn't want to throw it away I loved it so much ;)
    7. mister stinkin adorable!
    10. headaches SUCK...I've personally switched to Aleve since Tylenol and Advil won't cut through my noggin killers
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always take the BEST pictures! I'm sorry about the migraines, I hope they go away :(

    I now have confidence to try the new blonde roast :)

    Your niece and nephew are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lows do suck a ton. Hit and miss too. I had one the other and night and wrote about it in my blog. Keep up the fight and know that other type 1s like me are proud of you racing at the level that you do because its a lot harder when youve got to worry about your serum glucose. Chin up.

    http://hillsandheadwinds.blogspot.com/2012/02/sippy-cups-bounce-funny.html

    ReplyDelete

Due to low life spam monkeys I am forced to moderate comments and I hate it (But I hate spam monkeys more)