Monday, January 16, 2012

January 12 of 12

See sidebar for other 12 of 12's.

I haven't done this the past two months. The 12th of November and the 12th of December were particularly nucking futs days. But here I am.. at it again!


1. The only important thing first thing in the morning.


2. I was sick all week with the worst cold I think I've EVER had. I took two days off work. Tissues and hand sanitizer on my desk were necessary.


3.  I LOVE CHIPS. I love chips because I used to love crackers and then I went gluten free and was not impressed with my new cracker selection. Potato chips soon took over. I found this while I was out on my lunch break. I ate them the next day and they were quite tasty.


4. Driving home from work. Listening to a little CBC radio. That's my Niagara Falls Marathon medal which should probably come down now. 


5.  It was a very cold and very wet commute home. Traffic really sucked.


6. I wrote my last blog post about "The Book of Better"


7.  Dinner.  I hate eating dinner so this isn't really a meal. I LOVE grapefruit in a serious way. I sit there and peel it all apart segment by segment. I'm not sure if I'm in love with the fruit or the action more. 


8.  Site change night. The last time I was at the pharmacy they fucked up my order and gave me pen cartridge refills. I've been on the pump for over 3 years, wtf? I couldn't be bothered to take it all back.


9.  I had great intentions to get on my trainer in the morning. I set all my stuff aside. But when my alarm went off at 4:30am the next day I woke up and still felt like a giant pile of poo.


10.  Hot water bottle. I have quite possibly the coldest feet on the planet when I go to bed. They just simply don't warm up. I adore my fleecy covered hot water bottle.


11. I know, everybody is telling me I need to take my Christmas lights down but I love them so much!


12.  End it on a stupid note? Um, yeah! After 4 days of the worst cold ever my nose was pretty red and scratchy. You can't see it in this picture, however after I took the picture I laughed so hard I had to share it.

3 comments:

  1. I love checking out your 12 of 12 so glad it is back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me...so needed that nose shot this morning!
    Our Christmas decorations are still up, so you are in good company. Übergeek is threatening to keep them up all year, but I think it's just because he doesn't want to pull all the containers out of the garage!
    Must get on the 12 band wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the last pic of your face! :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to low life spam monkeys I am forced to moderate comments and I hate it (But I hate spam monkeys more)