I got this from Queenie. Seemed interesting enough, I love this shit.
It also seemed appropriate for a Friday post. This weekend, close to 60 type 1 diabetics will descend upon the Ontario mid-north to take over for the weekend. It will be a couple days of D chaos, hilarity and a lot of beeping. Am I excited? hell yeah!
Here goes: (I can't get rid of those spaces to save my life. They are irritating me)
1. What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday?
A lot of coffee while lounging around. Some heavy sweat-inducing exercise be it running or cycling and spending time with my family if I can.
2. List your top 3 favorite TV shows.
Greys Anatomy (to get my drama fix)
Glee (to get my comedic fix)
House (just cause I love it)
3. Would you rather be in pictures or take them?
Take them. I love photographing people and I'm not very photogenic myself.
4. Why do you blog?
I like to get involved in what's going on. I like to be a part of something big like the DOC. With how much I've learned from connecting and meeting other type 1's I felt maybe I had something to offer too.
5. If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list, who would it be?
The Twitterverse is not for me.
6. List a few of your favorite snacks.
Peanut butter off the spoon
Fruit of any kind
Potato chips (blushes with embarrassment)
7. Share five websites that you visit regularly.
Other than Email, Facebook and Blogger,
The Weather Network
Some sort of news website
8. Do you have a pet? If so, what kind?
I have a dog, he is an Australian Shepherd/Border Collie (we think) I brought him back from Taiwan. I miss him, he has been living at my parents house with his buddy since I am hardly ever home :(
9. Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without?
Hmm... not including diabetes paraphernalia...
10. What is your favorite drink?
Coffee. With lots of creamy cream.
11. Do you enjoy cooking?
Yes, very much so. Just not when it's only me. Needless to say it's been a long time since I've cooked anything. I enjoy coming up with vegetarian and gluten-free ideas.
12. Do you have children?
Nope but hopefully one day.
13. What are your favorite hobbies?
Cycling and running. Photography, writing and spending time with friends.
14. Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing?
I have always lived my life on the fence. I am mostly shy but if I'm comfortable I can be a royal pain in the ass and annoyingly so.
15. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
Just one thing? I wish I didn't struggle with anxiety and depression.
16. Who is your favorite actor/actress?
Kevin Spacey, Matt Damon. Fucking amazing actors.
17. What's the coolest thing you've done this week?
Nothing exciting that I can possibly think of. It's been a pretty bland week of routine. The other night, I went into Bulk Barn and didn't buy a single thing of junk. That's impressive.
18. Do you live near your family or far from them?
I live near them. I'm a 20 minute drive from my parents and a 45 minute drive from my sister, bro-in-law and kids. I am very happy that we live close.
19. List three of your talents.
Does the rate at which I consume peanut butter count as a talent?
I read people really well
I can type really REALLY fast
20. What is your greatest attribute?
I am easy going so I get along with just about anybody and it takes a lot to piss me off.
Thanks for reading!