Tuesday, November 8, 2011

NHBPM, I'm so over you.

Yeah, so NHBPM (National Health Blog Posting Month) isn't gonna happen.

If you know me at all, you know I am not one to shy away from a challenge. EVER. I will fight tooth and nail and lose sleep over it just to make it happen. I've been losing too much sleep though.

Not this time. It is going against a lot of things. Firstly, I believe in quality over quantity. Sometimes I spend hours on blog posts and this NaBloPoMo thing is making me hate blogging while at the same time I feel like I'm writing garbage. (my perspective). And I love blogging and telling you my stories too much. I love you guys too much to put you through reading garbage.

It's just not worth it.

I enjoyed it last year but I was in a different place last year. I had more time and more of my shit together.

Lately, not so much. There is way too much going on and 4 hours of sleep sucks donkey balls. I can't seem to think clearly lately. This makes everything so much worse. I could go on...  but I won't. Even the prompts aren't intriguing me.

In the end, I'm so over it. :)
Screw  you NaBloPoMo, I don't need your stinking badge!  HA!

I will write my quality posts, but first I need to put sleeping as a priority.

8 comments:

  1. I've done NaBloPoMo 3-4 times before. I did the April WEGO Health prompts. But I'm really on the edge of not being able to follow through this time. Life is too hectic for quality writing, and I need to put sleep as a priority too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SAME HERE. That's why I didn't do it this year. No worries, hopefully both of us will have our shit more together for next year (LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...so basically you're saying that

    NaBloPoMo.......

    Blo's...so then, Na Mo Po!

    i get it!

    How sad is it that i would settle for something over nothing...

    (which is not to say that i don't respect your quality writing...!)

    -gst

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do what you gotta do.
    You never write garbage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. write what you want, when you want, and never feel bad about it. i love reading your posts, so you do what you have/want to do and don't feel bad about it!

    (but remember to send me a pic of your tattoo pls.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone is talking about sleep! Love it :) I wanted to join but with new job ehh too much. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel the same way! Quality always wins over quantity with me, and for the record, I always enjoy your posts. I like your quality! :)

    Hope you're able to catch more ZZZZs soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I managed one day where I promised that I would manage more than 1 day...I didn't! And so I may have to delete that one day too!

    ReplyDelete

Due to low life spam monkeys I am forced to moderate comments and I hate it (But I hate spam monkeys more)