Thursday, November 10, 2011

D-Blog Day


I'm a day late. But it's better than never!

For a description of D-Blog Day, please visit Gina's blog. Gina is most definitely your Diabetes BFF! Okay, so this year there was an option to make a scrapbook page. I like a challenge so I took it. I will mention that I am totally NOT a scrapbooker. That's not to say that I don't understand it or am unable to appreciate it, I just don't like doing stuff like that. But there is an exception to everything!

It was weird, and definitely fun but I can't see myself camping at Michael's and buying stickers that cost more a sticker should EVER be worth.

Here ya go:

5 comments:

  1. ...i love it as well!

    ...not JUST the green parts!

    -gst

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your page looks great! It's going to stand out in the book!

    ReplyDelete

Due to low life spam monkeys I am forced to moderate comments and I hate it (But I hate spam monkeys more)