September 12 of 12!
see sidebar for other months.
1. It's 5am and for the first time in probably a month, I woke up with a good fasting BG. It's so depressing.
2. Went for a 10k run before work. It was 100% relative humidity out there. There wasn't a dry spot on me anywhere.
3. Somehow I have to fabricate a 4000 square foot custom home out of this shitty sketch. It isn't even on paper, it's trace paper. Whole lotta guessing.
4. Didn't say anything about photographing and driving! kidding. I was stopped at a light beside the highway.
5. Stopped to visit some old family I haven't seen in a long time. Hi Nana and Poppa!
6. LOVE tomatoes SO much. Got a good handful from my garden but they didn't make it past my mouth.
7. While I was picking tomatoes I noticed this guy.
8. THEN I got a visit from the tomato maker! Yes please, pollinate my tomato buds!
9. Went for a little rollerblade skate with a friend of mine down by the lake. This is not the lake. This is some decorative waterfall - obviously.
10. It was pretty late by the time I was on my way back home. I remembered I was totally out of dog food and hadn't fed him yet!
11. He doesn't seem interested, maybe he's mad at me.
12. Gotta wash the sweaty stuff! Good night!