Wednesday, September 14, 2011

September 12 of 12

September 12 of 12!
see sidebar  for other months.


1.  It's 5am and for the first time in probably a month, I woke up with a good fasting BG.  It's so depressing.


2.  Went for a 10k run before work.  It was 100% relative humidity out there.  There wasn't a dry spot on me anywhere.



3.  Somehow I have to fabricate a 4000 square foot custom home out of this shitty sketch.  It isn't even on paper, it's trace paper.  Whole lotta guessing.


4.  Didn't say anything about photographing and driving!  kidding.  I was stopped at a light beside the highway.


5.  Stopped to visit some old family I haven't seen in a long time.  Hi Nana and Poppa!


6.  LOVE tomatoes SO much.  Got a good handful from my garden but they didn't make it past my mouth.


7.  While I was picking tomatoes I noticed this guy.


8.  THEN I got a visit from the tomato maker!  Yes please, pollinate my tomato buds!


9.  Went for a little rollerblade skate with a friend of mine down by the lake.  This is not the lake.  This is some decorative waterfall - obviously.


10.  It was pretty late by the time I was on my way back home.  I remembered I was totally out of dog food and hadn't fed him yet!


11.  He doesn't seem interested, maybe he's mad at me.


12.  Gotta wash the sweaty stuff!   Good night!

8 comments:

  1. love cherry tomatoes...my fav!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ALL of these pictures. 12,000 words here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These were fun - and great photos - even the laundry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how the dog is not interested in the food. He does like kinda pissed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics! Made me wish I had some garden tomatoes too...I gave up this year. Love your cute dog!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your photos! :) I wish I had that kind of skill with cameras.

    Your dog is so cute! I miss having a pet. Also, that looks like a very confusing sketch....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey...you have a fancy USB cover! I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A 10K before work?!?! Wow. Well done (envious).

    Your pup is adorable... I'm sure he wasn't mad at you after you were home a few minutes. Dogs are great that way. :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to low life spam monkeys I am forced to moderate comments and I hate it (But I hate spam monkeys more)