Sunday, September 4, 2011

One Word

Just following suit!
Thanks Beth and Amy for posting.


`````````````````````````````
One. Word. 
No. Explanations.


Yourself: anxiety
your boyfriend/girlfriend (husband, whatever): who?
your hair: greasy
your mother: rock
your dog: Taiwan
your favorite item: camera
your dream last night: nightmare
your favorite drink: coffee
your dream car: mine
the room you are in: living
your fear: spiders!!!!!
what you want to be in ten years: better
who you hung out with last night: Nobody
what you're not: stable
muffin: gluten
one of your wish items: bike
time: 9:15pm
the last thing you did: drove
what you are wearing:  black
your favorite weather:  summer
your favorite book: Holden
the last thing you ate: blueberries
your life: heavy
your mood: blargh
your best friend: abroad
what you are thinking about right now: running
your car: love
what you are doing at the moment: darkness
your summer: painful
your relationship status: painful
what is on your tv:  off
what is the weather like:  black
when is the last time you laughed:  Friday

9 comments:

  1. I hate spiders too!! I'm happy you did this. It's fun to do a post that doesn't require you to string words together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been too long since you laughed....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post idea! I'll have to check out the other ones too. Hope things get brighter for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea.

    One word says a lot sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a cool idea Sculls. How are you doing???

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was really neat. I should try it considering how hard a time I have with longwindedness... I'm with you on the anxiety, mehhh. Let's hope Fall brings a lot of relief from this painful Summer. Or at least a refreshing and cooling breeze.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish i lived abroad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the post idea - I'm going to steal it. I hope that is okay with you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What's your favorite book? Is it Catcher in the Rye?

    ReplyDelete

Due to low life spam monkeys I am forced to moderate comments and I hate it (But I hate spam monkeys more)