Here we go
1. I didn't sleep the night before. It's so hot in my house. I poured this cup of coffee like it was treasure from the deep sea. It was GOLD to my mouth! The only shitty part? I only keep decaf in the house. I think I'm done with this decaf thing, it's time to go back to the real thing. Stomach aches or not.
2. Kind of a crappy picture but that's what you get while trying to take a picture (with my DSLR) and drive at the same time! Although I hope the people driving the upside down car are safe, I'm glad it wasn't going in my direction. I probably would have fallen asleep in stop 'n go traffic.
3. My new car. I know, I'm teasing.
4. This is why I didn't sleep the night before. I'm having issues because my AC isn't working and the whole furnace system is only 2 years old. Unfortunately I don't know who installed it at the moment so I don't know who to call.
5. Zucchini growing in my vegetable garden. :)
6. My running shoes are over a year old but I can't really afford new ones. They should have been replaced ages ago, especially now that I'm training for a marathon.
7. Getting back from doing some stairs. My new favourite post workout thing. Reyna, this one is for Bridget and Joe!
8. Some reading material. Sports magazines are no better than chick magazines where they display people on the cover I could only dream of looking like! Lookit that chicks abs (and arms!)!! Totally not the average runner.
9. To answer your question: Yes, yes I did.
I slept in my backyard outside in a tent because it WAS SO STUPID HOT IN THE HOUSE! I'm grasping at straws here. Why even bother with a tent though? bugs and mosquitoes. I still didn't get much sleep from road noise, dog digging holes and just generally sleeping in my backyard. BUT... it was not HOT!!
10. Okay I cheated and took this the next morning. He brought out these toys at some point (I had the back door wide open) and he dug this fucking hole in the dead grass (um, no rain for weeks now). The only problem was that he was scraping at the hole right beside where my head was at like 4:00am!
11. I bought these to stash in the supply closet at the office. I keep having lows and so I keep bringing juice boxes in. I work with 2 other type 1's who never seem to have lows but I thought one day they might want a juice. Notice I've already taken a box out a mere hour after I put it in there.
12. That would be my new car. New to me anyway. It's practically the newish version of my old Honda Civic. Just better.