the 12th of June fell on a Sunday. It also happened to be the day I spent getting down to Kansas City. It made for an interesting 12 of 12.
1. Baggage Tag and my mum's artistic paint work.
2. Stresses of travelling :(
3. First stamp in my UK passport. Read my last post to see why I was flying on my UK passport and the difficulties I had getting back into Canada.
4. Layover in Detroit. Bored.
5. THIS guy was pretty fucking hilarious. He stood there for a good 5 straight minutes totally mesmorized by the fountain. I couldn't stop laughing at him, or his HOT PINK shirt.
6. I learned from my mum to wait for the final boarding call. I know they'd like you to board in a certain order but I totally can't stand cramped spaces. Cramped hot stuffy places like an airplane as it's boarding. So I wait. I am usually one of the last to board.
7. Ah, free chocolate! It was GOOD chocolate too!
8. Part of the view from my hotel room. I really wanted to check out the metal building but it was still under construction. It's some sort of music hall.
9. I like single serve things. Especially this stuff! I adore almond butter but it's a pain in the ass. I found this at the grocery store downtown and later went back and bought them completely out! I should've photographed the front, not the back (duh!)
10. My room number. I really liked that all the rooms had different pictures.
11. Good old OTIS elevators. Yes, it seemed I was running out of ideas but it was getting late and I was beyond tired.
12. Lastly, don't forget your giant ticket on your way out.