May 12 of 12!
I did NOT forget, and I still took pictures. It fell during Diabetes Blog Week and then I REALLY wanted to write about my awful race.
For the write up on the origin of the 12 of 12, go to my first month here.
For previous months go here.
1. Hello little owl on my mirror as I leave the house.
2. Lunchtime tea with a friend.
3. I HATE driving with shoes in the summer. Something about it that just makes my feet unhappy. Can you spot the missing toenail? I laugh now because for a day or two it was actually WARM here.
4. Driving to my evening doctors appointment.
5. Lovely evening sky at the clinic.
6. Snapped a pic of the waiting room for Waiting With Diabetes Flickr group.
7. Before my appointment I went to the craft store to buy something for an idea I have for a gift.
8. Nothing spectacular. Just waiting at the light, en route to my parents house.
9. I got home to find a surprise package in my mailbox from Tallygear! It was a Sport Belt! Although the timing couldn't be better since I had a race 3 days later I still wore my old trusty Tummietote because I know it already works (really well). This cute package was in the envelope as well and I was honoured! Thank you, I had no idea Dubble Bubble made sugar-free gum!
10. Ever notice how Medetronic stuff is always blue?
11. Yeah, he's a real cutie! But lacking in brains in a major way! Some might call him "blond"
12. Okay so I clearly took this picture the next day. I only had 11 pictures! This is the weather report. I don't mind rain, but I'm certainly not looking forward to it for my half marathon on Sunday.