I will make a linky page for my 12 of 12's soon. I'm getting tired of linking to them all.
Oh Saturday 12 of 12. I never have anything interesting to take pictures of, especially when I spend the better part of the entire day sitting on my bathroom counter. Yes... sitting on my bathroom counter. It seems I really have no life. Well, I do have a life to some degree but it's not very social and I don't do a whole lot in my spare time when I'm not exercising. To find out why I pained my ass sitting on my bathroom counter.. see one of the pictures below.
1. The mess of a site change. What a pile of waste. There wasn't even a sensor insertion there, just a replacement of the Tegaderm. Garbage, garbage, garbage. Bleah!
2. Saturday morning spin class is the highlight of my weekend. Yeah, remember how I said I had no life?
3. This is my side mirror. Last time I checked it belonged on the OUTside of the car. *sigh*
4. The calendar on my wall. It's all pictures of outhouses. I love it!
5. THIS is what kept me busy for 6 hours sitting on my bathroom counter. No I was not crocheting a pretty blanket sitting in the bathroom. I don't know how to crochet. I was fixing my dreadlocks. They have been so messy with hairs sticking out everywhere for awhile. I just didn't want to commit the time and effort. The time had come though and I feel like a million bucks. Other than the pain in my hands, they look pretty fantastic!
6. I had a carnation that started sprouting long after the flower was dead. I cut it in half and stuck it in water. I'm wondering if it will grow more carnations?
7. Sometimes you need a little help!
8. Some fridge poetry that some friends created the last time they were over.
9. I smashed my old all-time favourite mug. :( This has sort of become the replacement but I still miss my old one.
10. How do you know when a sensor might be past it's prime? You should have seen the graph it was giving me after I took this picture. Holy hell one second it was showing a 5.0 with double arrow down and 10 minutes later I would be a 13 with double arrows up. It's almost comical if it didn't piss me off so much. Notice how I turned off the high threshold alarm. That's pretty common for me when I'm wearing a sensor.
11. WARNING PEANUT BUTTER LOVERS EVERYWHERE, DO NOT BUY THIS STUFF!! I was already warned and have resisted buying this for ages. I was at Walmart and saw it on sale for $3. I couldn't resist.
12. Some of the finished fixed-up tidy dread result from my bathroom counter ordeal. I decorated one to celebrate. Those are my two favourite colours lately.
Thank you for coming to check out my March 12 of 12. A glimpse into my boring-ass life.