Well this month, it's a Sunday. And I didn't do much except work at home. It was hard to find 12 different things to take a picture of!
1. It was calling for some good old fashioned snow here all week. Especially Saturday night. Well now it's Sunday morning and its POURING out there. How lame.
2. Is it wrong that I buy fresh flowers for myself? They always make the house look so pretty.
3. Fridge poetry. Nobody said it had to make sense!
4. Work. Blah.
5. I am a LOVER of snow. Snow snow snow snow!!! and here we have nasty boring rain when we were supposed to get snow.
6. I got this card from my sister and brother in-law for my birthday. It is SO TRUE!
7. Got this from my mum for my birthday. I love greenery in the house. She chose 7 bamboo stalks because it symbolizes good health.
8. Ahhh.. breath of fresh air! After all my complaining we eventually got a bit of snow Sunday evening.
9. More work, non-stop tea.
10. Decaf hazelnut vanilla coffee. You are my savior!
11. I picked this up after a race. There is a reason it's still on my fridge. Some great info and tips!
12. Egad! Can we say I'm a little behind on my bills and paperwork?
Thank you for coming to view my December 12 of 12.