Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Big Blue Test Video


Wow.  I feel like a real fancy blogger now.  It only took me half an hour to figure out how to post a Youtube video to one of my posts!  I'm SO not meant for this internet stuff but I'm learning slowly.  Now if I can only figure out how to make it not so HUGE.  Sorry folks, I'm a work in progress!

Anyway...  this video is worth sharing.  It's put together by The Diabetes Hands Foundation in partnership with Roche, the makers of Accu-Chek blood glucose monitors.  As most of us in the DOC already know that the more you watch this video, the more children who cannot afford insulin will receive it.  I am not sure how it works nor do I believe that is entirely true though I hope it is.  This video is to raise awareness for world diabetes day and The Big Blue Test.  The Big Blue Test takes place every November 14 (World Diabetes Day).   People with diabetes are invited to test their blood sugar at 2 pm (local time), do 14 minutes of activity, test again and share the results online.  I will try to remind myself to do this, but I'm not making any promises.  More than anything else, I just really like this video!  The music is catchy and stays in my head.  It's nice seeing those members of the DOC in it too.

So watch it, as many times as you'd like for the next 14 days.



WOO-HOO I'm not totally technologically stupid, I managed to get the video to fit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to low life spam monkeys I am forced to moderate comments and I hate it (But I hate spam monkeys more)