Wednesday, October 13, 2010

October 12 of 12

My 12 of 12 spiel again: the 12 of 12 creator is - Chad Darnell. He has bloggers worldwide taking 12 photos throughout the day of the 12th day of each month. I'll say the same thing that Bethany said "I like blogging and I like taking pictures, so I like 12 of 12!" Thanks Bethany.  Go visit Chad's website to see more 12 of 12's from other bloggers from all over the world.


1.  This is a plant on my desk at work. 


2. This is my work computer desktop.  I really love goats.


3.  I went for a walk at lunch and passed this old van.  Inside, this is what it looked like. Pretty disgusting


4.  There are communal garden plots near the park I regularly visit on my lunch.  I love the idea of this.  Its so people in the city who don't have yard space to have a garden can enjoy growing their own vegetables still.  I regularly sit on the benches here during my lunch because it's so peaceful and pretty.


5.  Some pictures on the wall at the communal garden plots.


6.  There was also a little snail.  This was my favourite of all the pictures on the wall.  I love snails too.


7.  I walk by this every day that I take a walk at lunch.  It's been spray painted onto the sidewalk.  I really like it, despite the message it blatantly delivers.


8.  Haha, cute.  Need I say more?


9.  The weird stuff I find when out for a walk on my lunch amazes me.  This little bush ROCKS!


10.  Getting creative with a pile of rubbish in an alley.  Yeah that's right, I believe anything can be made into a nice picture somehow.


11.  My lunch was very eventful today!  So much neat stuff to find on the streets.  Look at those happy little garbage bags!


12.  I was painting the house (with oil paint no less) and forgot to block off the dog's access.  I had the doors wide open.  I found some paw prints as the dog decided to let himself out.  I laughed more than anything and this little paw print will probably be there for ages since it's oil paint.

That's it for me!  Hope you enjoyed my 12 of 12 for October.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!

    I missed it again!!!! DANG!!!!

    I need a reminder :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing day of photos. Funny, how on most days, we might not see these cool shots - that's why the 12-of-12 is so fun.

    My favorite was the puppy prints.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dog prints too, and the little bush!

    Sorry my comment is late - I posted my 12 of 12 late too!

    Helen (Dogeared)

    ReplyDelete

Due to low life spam monkeys I am forced to moderate comments and I hate it (But I hate spam monkeys more)